Things you enjoy:
-playing golf
-playing with your friends
-swimming
-reading
-X-Box 360
-riding your bike
-reading
Things Dad and I enjoy:
-Hearing you constantly saying "I love you always" to both of us
-listening to your sweet prayers
-watching you play with Lexi (and watching her try to do all the things that you do)
-watching you and Dad play sports together (and watching sports on t.v)
Funny things you are doing right now:
-Break dancing
-Quoting lines from Caddy Shack
-Watching you put in the fitness tape "Turbo Jam" every day and doing the whole tape.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |

3 comments:
Oh man I missed out. Hope you had a great birthday Easton and may the force be with you. Hope all else is going great with ya'll. Hope to see you soon
-Geordan
What a precious fun boy!! Love the sweet video!
cool birthday dedication! Pottery Barn Kids has a cool birthday book that I picked up for my boys I think you'd really like it-so fun to fill out and neat questions to talk about.
Post a Comment