Thursday, August 21, 2008

Finishing up the Summer

Click to play Finishing up the Summer
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook



I had several random pictures to post so I thought it would be easier to put them in a Smilebox. Unfortunately I only had my camera phone again to take pics of the kids back to school haircuts, but it is better than nothing. Lexi wanted a "Big Girl"haircut like her cousin Avery and her friend Maddi. Easton cannot put his hair in a mohawk now, but I think he decided that was too much work anyway. :)

You can click on the individual pictures to make them larger. Easton gets go to "Meet the teacher" tomorrow to meet his new Kindergarten teacher and he is a little nervous, but excited too. We will see how it goes!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Love Lexi's "big girl" haircut..it suits her!

sheridan said...

oh i love the comment on lexi and her idea of the tree photo, I can SO relate! I'll be thinking about Easton and him meeting his new teacher.

Kelly said...

Hope school goes well!!! I can't believe he is in kindergarten!!!! The smilebox pictures I saw were so cute! My computer was being slow!!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Love all of the new pictues. Easton is so funny. You must laugh everyday. Good luck with meet the teacher. I cannot believe it is that time already.