Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Should I be concerned?








This morning started off pretty hilarious. First of all, I heard Easton in the living room talking and talking to someone about the radar on the computer. I thought that he was talking to Troy, but Troy was not talking back. I went in there to see what was going on and realized that Troy was not home from working out and Easton was on my cell phone talking to my Mom about the weather because he just wanted to inform her. I felt so bad because my grandfather had sugery in Fort Worth yesterday and they got home really really late so they were sleeping in. Mom was a good sport though and said that Easton could call her anytime.

Then, I got out of the shower and heard him talking on the phone again. I asked Easton who he was talking to and he had called our friend who is a doctor and said he just wanted to say hi. I felt bad because he is so busy and I am sure was in between seeing patients. Steve was also a good sport though and said that he enjoyed carrying on a conversation with Easton this morning.

And finally, after all of the phone calls, I walked into Easton JAMMING to Aerosmith. He had a mohawk, a bandana, and had made a tall microphone out of Tinker Toys. I had to take the picture with my phone so it is not that great of quality, but I could not resist taking this picture! It is very funny now, but I am not so sure that it will be quite as funny when he is 16. ha!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, this is so funny!

Easton was so business-like and serious this morning when he called to inform us of the heavy rains and possible flooding that we might get because he saw the yellow and green areas on the weather radar screen. We thought it was sweet that he wanted to share that info with us~even if we were half asleep after only having about 5hrs.of sleep! ha

Lexi is looking at her rock-star brother like she is wondering what is going on! Of course, we all know that she thinks anything that "Bubba" does is really cool!

It is great that Dr. Steve has kids of his own and is such a good sport~especially since Easton decided to call him at work!!!!

I remember the shy liitle Easton who never really cared about talking on the phone!!!

You probably should print this blog and save it for his baby book because when he's a teenager, he's not going to believe that he really did all of this the summer before his kindergarten year.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Easton is the next Rock STar!! haha He made is look like lots of fun!

Let me know if you think of a weekend that ya'll could come...I can see if there are any events or something going on then!

sheridan said...

That is so funny!!! I loved the phone calls and especially the hair! oh he will kill you for posting this when he is older but I'm so glad you captured it! So funny!

cwilliams94 said...

Easton---you made my day! Love you!
Aunt Casey

Sara said...

He's got some great creativity to assemble his own microphone stand and put his hair in a mohawk!! Hilarious!!

Shana said...

Sara...I probably do not need to tell how long he worked on his hair or how many times the microphone fell over! We will just pretend that he just "whipped" it right up!

Kelly said...

That is so funny!!!!!! Did he do his own mowhawk:)????