Easton had a wonderful day yesterday. He is still a little nervous about being away from us all day, but he loves his teacher and his friends. Thanks for all of your prayers and keep them coming!!!
She was actually playing in the flowers, but we snuck in picture that turned out pretty cute.
Sneaking in a kiss since I did not get to take her to school.
Lexi gets tired of taking pictures easily, so we have to snap them as fast as we can!
I think the backpack is bigger than she is..but she was DETERMINED to carry it. Lexi is my child that wants to carry all of her own things, put on her own clothes and shoes, climb stairs herself, get out of cars etc. She is very self sufficient which is wonderful.
6 comments:
HEy Looks like yall survived two first days of school. Today was Kylee's first day, oh boy, I can't believe how they grow up:) Easton is a cutie and looked so excited about Kinder. I have to tell you the picture of Easton and Lexi on his first day of school, Lexi has on a Chez Ami outfit, We have that same outfit and for some reason I did a double take because it reminded me so much of Katie:) I love that outfit and your little one looked so cute in it:)
Hey Shana
My last comment came up under mom because I am on my moms computer and it wouldn't let me put it on my name. Sorry so it is from me.
Lana MOore
She looks perfect in her big bow, cute dress and girly backpack!
She is the cutest! I love how the little ones are obsessed with their backpacks that are bigger than they are!
Very cute pictures Shana! It looks like everyone had a good first day of school. I am sure Easton's first day was hard. I am already dreading Kinder. You will have to give some tips on getting ready.
love all the school pictures!! Lexi looks like her pretty mommy!!! Love your hair Shana!!!
Post a Comment