Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Kelly!



Kelly was my roomate in college and was (and is) such a blessing in my life! We were roomates for several years until I found a new roomate. (Troy) :) Kelly, I have a wonderful roomate now, but I have to admit that we do not stay up late at night and giggle like you and I did. ha! I was in SS class the other morning and I was sitting next to Jamie and we were smiling because I found a note that you wrote me in my Bible when we were sophomores at HU. I still have our favorite verses marked, too. Happy Birthday, Kel!

6 comments:

sheridan said...

oh that is so sweet!!! there is nothing like dear friends!!!

Ashley said...

What a great picture of you two!!:)

Jenn said...

Great picture of you both!! Kelly is a beautiful bride!

Lynn said...

You were a wonderful roommate to Kelly too......I remember all the fun stories. LYNN

Kelly said...

Shana...you are just the sweetest!! Thanks so much for the bday blog! I feel so honored!!! I have so many cherished memories!! I still have my teddy bear too with Phil. 4:13!!!! God is so good to give us such wonderful friends!!! Love ya!!

Holly said...

I am so happy for Kelly! She was a such a sweet girl at HU!