This was the picture before the spanking. Lexi had poured a whole bottle of baby lotion down the toilet and the pink stuff was Caladryl lotion. She is still obsessed with flushing things down the toilet no matter how many spankings she has had. I think she inherited this from her Uncle Shane...he was also obsessed with the toilet when he was little. He flushed GI Joe men, diapers, and even tried to flush me down the toilet!! Thanks Uncle Shane for passing this trait on. ha ha!!
3 comments:
oh I love it! it is so much funnier when it is someone else's childern. Garrett is sitting my lap wanting to see what I'm laughing at-NO WAY he hasn't done this and I don't want to give him ANY ideas. Yes you are so right Lexi and him would have WAY too much fun together. love this!
I agree with Sheridan it is funnier when it is happening to someone else. She is so precious!
Glad I'm not the only one! libby hasn't learned the flushing thing yet, but she runs to put any and everything in the toilet!! Loved catching up-I've been w/t a computer for a couple weeks-didn't realize how much I depended on it!
Post a Comment