Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Birthday, Easton!

Easton had his 6th birthday party Saturday and he had a blast! He woke up at the crack of dawn ready to go to his birthday party that did not begin until 2:00. We of course had to have a Star Wars party. My friend Jamie made all of the Jedi robes and Troy's Mom (KK) and grandmother (Nani) made the Space Princess Robes. (You 3 are awesome!!!) The kids then went to the Light Saber making station to custom make their owen light sabers out of pool noodles. The next game was "Save Princess Leia" where they had to find the balloon with Princess Leia's picture on it. The rest were all other SW characters. The kids then took a Jedi oath and began the obstacle course. The obstacle course was crawling through a tunnel, carrying Yoda on their back up and down the slide, and then running to the bounce house where they fought the storm trooper with their handmade lightsabers. After cake, Darth Vader (AKA Troy) popped out of the fog to the Star Wars theme music and the kids got to fight him. The gets went nuts and were so excited! Easton said it was "The best day ever!"

I will do a birthday dedication to Easton soon, but I thought that I would post the birthday party pics for now. Happy Birthday Easton!!!



Click to play Star Wars Party
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

9 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't believe Easton is 6!! I still remember visiting him as a baby!! Cute party idea!

Anonymous said...

The party was so much fun! Easton had a wonderful day and I think that Lexi enjoyed it as much as "Bubba!"

Love,
Mom

Julie said...

Happy birhtday Easton!! What a fun party! You all are such awesome parents.

I noticed that Sheridan has a blog, but I couldn't get on-Do you mind asking her if she could add me? julietanner_27@hotmail.com--thanks!!

Sara said...

This is the kind of party Laura would love...she is quite a Star Wars fan thanks to her daddy!

Looks like a blast!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, you are such a fun mom! That is such a neat party idea!

sheridan said...

Geez I wanted to be at that party! What a fun party and doesn't it thrill your soul to know they had a good time. Great ideas!

Shana said...

I would love to take credit for these ideas, but most of the ideas came from birthdayparyideas.com I have gotten a ton of ideas all of their website for my kids parties. It sure was fun!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Easton. You can Caleb nearly share a bday!

Jenn said...

I LOVE all of the pictures from the party!! The Yoda Soda is my favorite ...he he he! Easton is so very big! Happy Birthday Easton!