Monday, July 21, 2008

Golf Tournament and new water slide








































The first picture is Lexi reading one of her million books for the day. She loves to read! (Let's hope it continues.) She cracks us up because she totally makes up all of the words and actually turns every single page until she says, " The End." She is also very into nurturing her babies. She wraps them up in towels because she says that they are cold and she lays them down for naps with their blankets and bottles. Sometimes they even get in time out and she says, "That baby being mean."
The next picture is of Easton's new water slide that Grana and D. Daddy got him for his birthday. On the far right you will see Easton and Troy's feet because they were chasing each other down the water slide. Lexi wasn't too excited about the water slide. She just played in her Elmo sprinkler.
The last pictures are of Easton's golf tournament last week and he won in his age division. Maybe he will still enjoy the game as he grows up. Golf is something that you can play for a life time. My 84 year old grandfather still plays every day and I think he enjoys it just as much as the day he started. He really enjoys getting to be on the golf course with Easton, too. Above is a picture of my grandparents, Gran and Poppie. Poppie is the one who still enjoys playing golf everyday and my grandmother still enjoys going to drink coffee with her friends daily and she still makes one dessert a day! We love that and my kids always know that we can stop by Gran's and get a homemade dessert.






















































2 comments:

Kelly said...

The pictures are so cute!!!

Julie said...

what sweet pics! That slide is awesome! I love that your grandmother makes a dessert everyday!! I would love to do that, but I know I would be eating 3/4th of it!! (I made a pie tonight, and have already eaten half of it!)