Monday, February 25, 2008

Poppie's reception, Busted lip, and Books of the Bible

I had to post a picture of Easton's busted lip from his little fall on the concrete this weekend. I think he about scared his Grana and D-Daddy to death. He had to be sure and stick that lip out for the picture, but now he thinks he is really cool because some of the football players at church were telling him how "tough" he was.

The first pic is of Easton and Lexi in between church and a reception honoring my grandfather. His church was so sweet to honor him on his 30 years of service to their daycare. He started the daycare in 1978 when he and another friend decided that there needed to be a place for kids with single mothers or low income families. Way to go, Poppie!

I also had to post the videos of Easton singing his Old and New Testament. I am not sure why he was so wiggly...I guess he was nervous. He was embarrassed and told me not to share it, but I couldn't help it.

No comments: