http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1TKsJNVggM
Isn't it funny how God just hits you in the face with some things? I am staying home with Lexi today since she is a little under the weather. She is extremely fussy and just about the time that I was about to pull my hair out I heard the song Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman. Wow- this song is powerful and just makes you want to cry. Click on the link above to watch a video and hear the song. God seems to do that quite often and I just love it when he gives me those little wake up calls. Some people say it is a "coincidence" when things like that happen, some people call it call it "God", and I call it a no brainer. I am so glad that God helps me get things into perspective. Have a wonderful weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so I loved the video...definitely brought tears to my eyes! Also made me think of that song that we sang in your wedding! What was the name of that one again>?
That is so sweet-God is continuing to work-we just out the kids down for a nap and I thought I was going to pull my hair out before they went down-I needed that reminder too!
So great to run across your blog! I hope all is well with you.
Holly Davis
Post a Comment