Sunday, February 10, 2008

Ski Trip

Well, we just got back from Taos, NM with some friends and we are pooped! Taos had a 110" base and the skiing was incredible! This was Easton's first ski trip and we were amazed at how well he picked it up. How nice to be 5 and have no fear! I guess he knew that he didn't have very fall to fall. His Mom, on the other hand, had a little further to fall and it did not feel so great. I have to admit that one of the falls was not my fault when a little bitty kid was out of control and just mauled right over me when I was standing in place trying to watch Easton in ski school. I am a little slower at getting up than I used to be. ha!

Lexi stayed home with Grana and D Daddy and I don't think she missed us a whole lot. I heard many stories that Grandparents of course think are so cute, but if it happened with parents then there would be some butt busting. ha. I will try to post a picture soon of Lexi in Grana's makeup. I just pray that as we start a new week that Lexi does not have to get in time out this week. I don't think that Easton has ever been in time out, but Lexi on the other hand usually gets put in time out about twice a day at school. I am embarrassed to even be admitting that. Lexi is my strong willed child, but she is so much fun. We are constanly laughing at the crazy things that she does. It must have something to do with that second child. Well, I am off to catch up on all of my shows that I had to TEVO. I better get busy:)

2 comments:

L Stewart said...

I'm definitely jealous!! I have missed skiing! It has been so long since I've been. And I'm glad that Lexi is representing for us
2nd child kids! haha!

David Parks said...

Looks like you had fun! David wants to take us when the girls get older. I have never been!
I think my second child will be the one getting in trouble too!
Oh well!
Amy