Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Thank you Jill and Jennifer!

Thank you Jill for the new blog header. You did a great job.....even better than I expected! Thank you Jennifer Green for introducing me to Jill and thank you Jennifer Henderson for the 2 pics on the far right of my header. (www.photosbyjenniferhenderson.com) Jennifer Henderson is the Mom of sweet little boy in Lexi's class.

A quick update on the kids: Easton informed us yesterday that he needed Flomax because he thinks he goes to the bathroom too much. ( Wow...I think my kid watches too much t.v) and Lexi has started speaking a few sentences. (I would probably have to translate for you, though). Hope everyone has a great new week!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I'm glad you are happy with your new header... I think it turned out too cute! That's so funny what Easton said! Kids say the funniest things!

Jenn said...

I love it!! It looks so cute with all of the pictures of ya'll and the kids...they are just gettting sooooo big! I can't believe that Lexi is speaking in sentences...we think it is just great when Parker says a new word! Oh, the differences!!

Julie said...

That is hilarious! (easton) I love the header! what sweet pictures!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.