Saturday, February 2, 2008

February 2, 2008

Well, I am a little embarrassed that I am just not posting again. It has been almost a year. Wow! I am not too good at this blogging thing. Work and taking care of kiddos just keeps me a little too crazy. Easton is 5 1/2 and Lexi will be 2 in March. I can't believe how fast time flies! It is so hard for me to believe that Easton will be in Kindergarten next year. It seems like he was just born yesterday. He and Lexi were playing hockey a little while ago, but Easton got a little upset that Lexi did not know the rules. We ended up putting Lexi down for the night and Easton went to go see Monster Trucks with a friend. Troy and I were just sitting here enjoying a steak in the peace and quiet. It is a little wierd when it is so quiet around here! I will figure out how to post pics soon when I have a chance to sit down and figure it out.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Thanks for the website!! It's fun to see what you all are doing:):) Your kids are soooo cute!!