Well, we have had a pretty eventful last couple of days. Yesterday we went to the Charity Ball and it was kind of fun....Kind of like an adult prom. I do have to say that people were laughing at me because I did not have my dress up until the last minute and I had my Mom just grab me one when she went to Fort Worth. She was a little nervous about getting me a dress without me picking out the style or not being there to try it on. She did a great job, though, and I was so glad to not have to shop for a dress. I didn't have any shoes up until about 2 days ago and I just had a friend grab me some shoes at Target and they fit perfectly! Anyhow, it was kind of hard to go last night since Easton was feeling pretty yucky. He has had fever for a few days and has just felt crummy. He ended up having a rough night and we made a trip to the e.r. this morning. Easton did very well with getting the blood taken, getting swabbed for Strep and the Flu. He had a little harder of a time when they gave him the Rosephin (sp?) shot. His white blood cell count was pretty high so that made us know that he had some kind of infection. The doctor finally concluded that it must just be a nasty sinus infection. Hopefully the shot and antibiotics will kick in and will get Easton on the road to recovery. We have to get him well for t-ball! Luckily it was not the flu!
Lexi is turning 2 this week. Wow! I cannot believe how fast time flies! It seems like she was just born yesterday. She keeps us laughing and certainly always on our toes! I will post pics of her birthday probably next week. Have a great new week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey Shana, I just found you through Brooke's blog. Your family is so cute! I can't believe that I haven't seen you since Sheridan's wedding. Hope you all are doing well. It is wonderful to "see" you!
-Sarah (Adkins) Harriman
PS-Hope Easton is doing better. That sounded like no fun at all!
I'm glad Easton is going to be well soon! The ER is not a fun place to spend the day. Little Lexi is SUCH a sweetie pie! We love your kids and you... Troy is questionable. jk
Have a great week! I look forward to the b-day pics!
Hugs-
Jamie
Your life is sounding as crazy as ours! The sickness in our house has now passed on to Laura. No fun.
I passed along your message to Holly to add you to her blog since it is now private.
Yes, I'd definitely say you've had a busy week! I'm so glad you found my blog! I hope we can keep in touch. I love that your little girl wears big bows and headbands! Everybody always makes fun of me but I absolutely love it! love your header, too! very cute fam! love, brooke
I hope that Easton is feeling better now. You will have to post pictures of your dress. I cannot believe that Lexi is already 2. Have a great party!!!
Poor Easton-hope he feeling better. You'll have to post pics from the ball! Sounds like fun. I love the pic of Easton and Lexi-they are SO cute!
Oh girl! You should have called me, I could have gone and picked something out for you and met your mom half way! Oh, and my sister is the formal wear buyer for Dillards so I have a closet full of formals that still have tags on them! You just have to call me next time and I'll let you pick!!
They tested Grace for flu and strep yesterday, too. Neither, it's a virus....yeah (can you hear the excitement in my typing?) so another day home from school!!
Glad that the big kids prom was fun!!!
Post a Comment