Okay, I click on the pic and it doesn't get any bigger...so now you just have to tell me who went with ya'll...is that Jennifer on the far side?
hi shana - this is ashley (hodge) kink - i just found your blog through karie stewart green adn wanted to say hi. your family is precious. i'm glad you're doing well!
I loved the pics....ya'll look like you had so much fun!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Okay, I click on the pic and it doesn't get any bigger...so now you just have to tell me who went with ya'll...is that Jennifer on the far side?
hi shana - this is ashley (hodge) kink - i just found your blog through karie stewart green adn wanted to say hi. your family is precious. i'm glad you're doing well!
I loved the pics....ya'll look like you had so much fun!!
Post a Comment