Saturday, March 29, 2008
Heimlich maneuver
Well....I just had one of the scariest moments of my life. I just had to do the Heimlich on Lexi. She got choked on chips and she was so choked that she was making no noise at all. She just had a very scary look on her face. I was so scared and didn't even know if I was doing the Heimlich correctly, but I guess God was watching over us because she threw up all over the place. She was crying because it scared her to death. After I got her and me all cleaned up she said " OOOH...YUCK!" What a scary moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is one of my worst fears. I really need to learn who to do that. It is so scary. I am glad that you were thinking fast and she is okay!!
This must have been terrifying and I am so glad that everything turned out okay. Things can happen so quickly.
Thanks for the school pictures. I plan to put them in frames right away!
Love,
Mom
OH MY WORD! That is so scary, Shana! I'm so glad that you acted so quickly and got sweet Lexi taken care of...you are a great mom!!
Post a Comment