Saturday, March 8, 2008

A little unsure about the candle and everyone singing "Happy Birthday!"


7 comments:

L Stewart said...

what a cute birthday!! I can't believe she is already two!! I still remember the day she was born...Kelley and I were coming back from Weatherford and decided to stop at the hospital before we went home. She was beautiful then and too precious now!! And of course, You and Troy are pretty amazing parents!! Keep up the good work!

Holly said...

Very cute Elmo cake! Email me so I can give you access to my Blog. hollydavis44@sbcglobal.net

Tad and Michelle said...

Hi Shana,
I'm glad you found our blog. These are a great way to keep up with everyone in so many states. Your children are precious. I love the Elmo cake. It looks like you've had a fun few weeks with birthdays and snow.
Take Care
MIchelle (Ford) Morris

Hello blog buddies! It's me, Crouse! said...

What a darling little girl! I hope she had a happy birthday!
love, brooke

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of the birthday party. Avery Caroline was the same way at that age when anyone would sing Happy Birthday.

We need to get together soon. I would love to meet your precious kiddos. Maybe after Easter.

Sarah said...

What a cute Elmo cake! I also love her sassy britches in the picture below. They are too cute!

Lana said...

Happy Birthday. That is such a cute elmo cake:)