Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easton and Lexi's School Pictures




10 comments:

Jenn said...

Okay, who took these?? They are sooo great! Easton is getting so big!

Shana said...

Jennifer Henderson took these. www.photosbyjenniferhenderson.com

Loved your list today, Jen!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Ihe pictures turned out so good! Jennifer Henderson does a great job and I loved the idea of the kids sitting on the books. These are definitely pictures to put in their scrapbooks.

Love,
Mom

Jenn said...

She is doing great things around ya'll's way...she's giving the Heath's a run for their money and they look SUPER!!!

L Stewart said...

the pictures are so cute! Easton looks so big!

Hello blog buddies! It's me, Crouse! said...

okay, those are really really cute kids! i love the look on lexi's face...

Anonymous said...

Your kids are beautiful!!! I love the pictures. I also just caught up on your blog and I was reading the Wal Mart story. I have had that happen to me a number of times plus the fits when I would not let her down. It is awful. I am glad that I am not the only one.

Sara said...

Great pics. Lexi's expression is priceless...

I laughed out loud reading about your Walmart experience.

Steve Dye said...

Shana -

These are two great pictures of two wonderful kids. You and Troy done good!

By the way ... you're winning. According to my site stats, more people visit my site through your site than from any other blog.

Anonymous said...

Shana.. You can tell Easton that I came and visited his blog today.. I love the pictures of the kids.. Jennifer did a great job.. Hope to see yall soon..Love ya Kayla