Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday

My list may seems a little shallow today, but I am posting from work and don't have much time to type. However, I am thankful for many things and I have so many blessings to be thankful for. Be sure to post your Ten Things Every Tuesday and link it back to Mrs. Brownstone's website. http://xboxwife.blogspot.com/

I am thankful for:
1. The sun is shining and it is a beautiful day!
2. My healthy family
3. My cleaning lady that comes on Tuesdays
4. e-bay
5. my wonderful husband that is taking time out of his busy life to coach Easton's t-ball team
6. My church family
7. Serius Radio
8. Coffee- yes Jen, I love my morning coffee, too!
9. sweet tea- Can you tell that I like caffeine?
10. friends- you know who you are and I know you don't post, but I am thankful for your wonderful friendship and the little things that you do to make my day brighter!

4 comments:

E. Tyler Rowan said...

Your list was not shallow at all! Friends are special, aren't they? I'll make sure to include them on my list next week. :)

Jill said...

Love your list! I should have put my cleaning lady on my list too... she's pretty high up there! Gotta love her!

Anonymous said...

Short, Sweet, and to the point! Great things to be thankful for! I am thankful for the sunshine, coffee, and my friends too!

Sarah said...

I don't think it was shallow at all! I love reading your ten things.