
It is already time for Ten Things Tuesday! I am a little "foggy" today due to allergies so hopefully I will make sense. :)
Today I am thankful for:
1. ALLERGY MEDICINE
2. That my Mom and I got to go on a fun shopping trip to celebrate her birthday.
3. That our church might possibly be getting a children's minister.
4. Good friends
5. I did not realize how thankful I was for my digital camera until it broke. I use it every day so I guess today I will have to say that I am thankful for working digital cameras!
6. Our new Xerox machine at work that makes my life soooo much easier since it can do so many things.
7. My health- and the health of my family
8. My husband who has made me laugh today several times from his e-mails
9. The price of Gas- yes...you heard me correctly. When Gas/Oil is good that means that our business is good!
10. Did I mention allergy medicine?
Be sure to list your 10 things and link it back to XBOX wife (link to the right)
7 comments:
I'm so with you on #9...it's that way for our family, too....if oil and gas are going bad, that is not good for Aaron's job, for sure!!! I love that you said "ALLERGY MEDICINE" in all caps....you crack me up, girl. I went in to see our children's minister today but she was out...I will chat with her in the morning for sure!!
I love my digital camera too & don't think I would make it without it!!!
Our digital camera is broken right now, too, which is killing me. We found out that it will still take pictures if you look through the peep hole but all the buttons are broken and the screen doesn't work. Might as well get a camera at Walgreens! Great list!
I didn't have your new number programmed into my phone...I'm going to get on that right now so that I can text you in the middle of church sometime!!! :)
Okay...I guess your excused...I was wondering why I did not receive a text in the middle of church. ha!
If any of you reading this are wondering what in the world this is about then go see XBOX wife's blog. Their preacher made them get out their cell phones and text each other a scripture. :)
I always love reading your 10 things. I hope your allergies get better. Mine have been bad too:)
I love your Tuesday posts!! They are so much fun to read. I hope you get your camara fixed soon. I don't know what I would do!!
Post a Comment