Thursday, April 3, 2008

High School Musical













We had fun going to see Disney's High School Musical on Ice last night. I have never seen so many screaming little girls in my life. The colliseum was sold out and I was getting a little claustrophopic with all of the people. I went down at Intermission to get snacks (2 $15 sno cones and 1 $15 cotton candy) and I thought that I might have a panic attic with that crowd. (And I don't have panic attacks). Anyhow, the kids had lots of fun and it was well worth it!




5 comments:

Sarah said...

Girl, you are a good mom. I think I would have needed valium.

Anonymous said...

is it sad that i'm a little jealous>? lol

Jill said...

Looks fun! Our family has tickets for Saturday afternoon! My girls are so excited!

Thanks for your sweet comments! To answer your question... there's LOTS I can't do!

Jenn said...

We are going on Saturday, too...now I'm going to have to e-mail jill!! :) We ordered our tickets months ago and honestly, i had forgotten about it until this past Monday!!
Looks like fun...I can't wait until we go tomorrow!!

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

This looks like it was so fun! I wish we had gone to it!