Friday, April 25, 2008

TAG!

Okay, Jen, you will be so proud of me that I am actually doing this! I have several of your same things.

I got tagged.....so here ya go....

What was happening in my life 10 years ago?
1. Attending Harding University
2. Opening up a daycare at 6:00 am, attending class all day, and then going back to close the daycare. (a job only a college student would do for a few bucks :)
3. Living with some wonderful roomates (too bad you nerds don't blog!)
4. Getting ready to student teach
5. Planning a wedding

5 things on my to-do list:
Well, today is almost gone so I will say what I did today:
1. Workout
2. Take kids to school
3. Go to Easton's parent/teacher conference
4. Go to Work
5. Pick up kids,Order Pizza, play with kids, clean up house, tuck kids in. (Can that be one?)

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. chocolate
2. my grandmother's pudding dessert
3. Mom's Strawberry Pretzel Dessert
4. Karen's pecan pie
5. donut holes...the warm ones

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Pay off school loans and house
2. Give to church building fund, benevolence fund, and children' s ministry.
3. Pay for my kids college and many other scholarship funds
4. Pay for daycare for working, single parents
5. Spoil my whole family with trips, houses, cars, etc.

5 bad habits
1. Taco Casa Sweet Tea...everyday!
2. Ebay
3. washing my hair twice a day. (Stylist say this is terrible for your hair, but I can't help it)
4. driving with the phone constantly in my ear
5. running late (I was so good about this until number 2 came along!:)

5 places I have lived
1. Searcy, AR
2. Graham, TX That's all!

5 jobs I've had
1. Lifeguard- 3 summers
2. Pre-K teacher
3. 4th and 5th grade PE teacher
4. 5th grade teacher
5. Realtor

5 people I want to know more about..a.k.a, tag!
1. Casey
2. Sarah H.
3. Julie
4. Leslie
5. Mrs. Brownstone since Jen already tagged and will make it easier on me!

4 comments:

Julie said...

love your list-I'll try to do it!

Jenn said...

I LOVE it!!
You don't get tea from Chicken Express anymore?? :)

Shana said...

well, its always a hard decision. Taco Casa's tea is sweeter and cheaper; however, Chicken E has the styrofoam cups that will last all day. :)

Jenn said...

Oh man, our ladies retreat is this weekend, too! We are driving up to Texoma Youth camp and spending the weekend! Ya'll need to plan a visit down soon...are ya'll going to go to Harding Night at Ranger field? I'm ordering tickets for a bunch of people at our church, do ya'll want to go with us? June 2, 6 pm....dinner, t-shirt and the rangers game for $8 a person! Let me know today!! :) Have fun at ya'll's retreat!!