Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Easton's first T-Ball Game

Easton and his Coach.
Easton wanted a picture of his number since his favorite hockey player (Alexander Ovechkin with the Capitals ) is number 8. Of course Lexi had to turn around to show the back of her hat, too.

The baseball player and his sidekick. (Who had to have on a baseball hat, too.)






Lexi had to join in on Troy and Easton's nightly hockey game.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

all too precious!!! I wish I could be there for a game!!

Julie said...

so cute-I love the hat turned backwards on Lexi! You're 10 things were so good-Troy's a great dad. You will love getting away for a spa weekend! Leslie and Michelle (as you know from blogs) came up here and we were all kid-free. We had the best time! Who's going on your spa trip? Hope you all have fun!

Shana said...

Kelly, Julie, and Sheridan and I plan on getting together. Sheridan just had a baby, but we are hoping that she still gets to come. Maybe that will give her enough time. We are so excited! Aren't Harding buddies great?

Anonymous said...

Love your post!! Very cute T-ball player. It looks like Lexi will be a great cheerleader for her brother.

Holly said...

Sweet pictures!

Jenn said...

Okay super mom! I tagged you on my blog (you can thank Mrs. Brownstone. he he he)
Get over there and check out your month!

Jenn said...

You will get better...don't worry, girl...after church and bedtime sit on the couch with the laptop and you'll figure it out in no time at all! How did the party go?

Sara said...

Very cute photos. I know Jim is excited to one day coach any sport for Laura or Grant!!

Anonymous said...

I loved the pics! Lexi thinks she is just as big as her bubba. The hat turned backwards was hilarious.
Love,
Mom