Sunday, April 20, 2008
Children's Ministry
Okay...I need a little help. I am on the children's ministry team at our church and I think we have about decided to hire a children's minister. Hallelujah! Do any of you have a children's minister? If so- what is their job description and a ballpark figure for their salary? I have asked around and have gotten numbers anywhere from $6000 to $30,000. If any of you have a children's minister, are on a children's ministry team, or have a love for children's ministry please let me know your input not just on a salary but on ANY kind of info you can give me . We will have a meeting in a couple of days and I am trying to gather up as much helpful information as possible. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We have a Children's ministry leader at our church and I work very closely with her since I am director of our day camp in the summer. She is part-time- do not know the salary- but she puts in WAY more hours than a part-time employee should. I personally feel that she should be full-time- it just takes that kind-of commitment to do the job well. Our church is about 700. She finds all the teachers for Bible classes 1-6, plans/orders curriculum, oversees our summer camp, children's worship, and many other activities. I hope this is helpful- let us know what you all decide on
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment