
It's already time for 10 things Tuesday. This has been so fun because I am always thinking of things during the week to be thankful for. It has really made me realize how thankful I am for the smallest things. Be sure to post your 10 things and link it back to http://xboxwife.blogspot.com.
I am thankful for.....
1. That 3 of my college buddies and I get to meet up this summer for a girls spa weekend. I am so excited!
2. For the Wal-Mart checker lady that carded me for buying Sharpies to see if I was 18. She does not know it but I think she is my new best friend!
3. That today is Tuesday and The Biggest Loser comes on. I am so excited! It is getting soooo good!
4. I am thankful for one of my friends who has prayed about it and decided to pursue adoption. They already have a beautiful 3 year old boy and she has had tremedous complications and hospital visits while trying to get pregnant again. If any of you know of any good leads (ie: pregnant teens, etc) then please let us know. I am so happy for their decision.
5. For my parents who kept the kids on Friday night and Troy and I got to have a DATE night! Then Saturday morning I got to READ in peace and quiet. It was so weird, but so nice!
6. For Spring time! Easton and I planted flowers this weekend and the weather was beautiful!
7. I am thankful that Troy is coaching Easton's t-ball team. It is quite a sacrifice to run home from work and then run straight to practice making sure that he has the water jug filled, cups, mosquito spray, and then try to teach the 5 year olds something about t-ball.
8. Spray tans! (Or as the sign advertises "Cancer free tans". )
9. Blue jeans. Love them! Wear them every day! You can dress them up or dress them down. Nothing like a good pair of jeans!
10. I am thankful for my time together with Lexi in the mornings before Easton wakes up. I sit in bed and drink my coffee, snuggle with her, and we watch Praise Baby, Sesame Street, or Barnie.
Happy 10 Things Tuesday! What are you thankful for today?
8 comments:
Yep...nice to have our parents watch oour kids (their grandkids) :)
Thanks for sharing your thankfulness with us.
I too am thankful for spring & flowers, blue jeans & spray tans! Thanks for the reminders =)
I love your Tuesdays!!
I never know who I am supposed to tip. It is so frustrating!!
I am so jealous that you went to see HS musical. I love those movies. It looks like you have been busy!!
Isn't that funny about the Sharpies? I got carded for buying carpet cleaner last week. Oh, what a great feeling for people to think you might be young...or she might have just been trying to make me feel better. No matter...it worked!! :)
Thats really funny because I wish I could stop being carded for that kind of stuff...I mean, Do I look like the kind of person who is going to buy sharpees for the pure joy of sniffing them? I think not..
I LOVE biggest loser and that was one of the hardest shows to let go off. I really thought going 4 months w/o TV would be hard but I actually haven't missed it much!
Your blog is so cute!!! I hope we get to do the spa thing!! :):)
Hey, Shana! Great list ~ I love your #2. Those moments are the best!
I also got a chuckle out "cancer free tans". I'm assuming that the place provides "cancer giving tans" as well? :)
Hey, I tagged you on my blog. It's on "Out Of The Mouths Of Two Babes And A Babe".
Post a Comment