
It is already Ten Things Tuesday again! Go on over to Xbox Wife's blog and post what you are thankful for today!
1. I am thankful for summer time! I love watching my kids do all of the summer time activities like swimming, playing in the sprinklers, jumping on the trampoline, playing golf, etc.
2. I am thankful for good friends! We had a blast at the horse races last weekend. I know nothing about betting on horses, so I just went by the neatest name of the horse. Unfortunately that method did not win me anything, but we did have a blast up in the suite. Thanks Jen! We also got to meet up with Dave and Amy after that since they were visiting Amy's brother in the DFW area. It was so much fun catching up with some wonderful friends from our old Bible Study group in Searcy!
3. I am thankful for my parents and in laws who kept the kids this weekend so Troy and I could enjoy the time with our friends.
4. I am thankful for the Internet so I can steal some cool ideas for VBS and for Easton's birthday party.
5. I am thankful that we finally hired a Director of Children's Ministry at church! Woo Hoo! Congrats Kristi!
6. I am thankful for Troy who is so good to help me around the house. He put the kids trampoline together for hours in the scrorching heat and then he didn't even complain when I wanted him to hang pictures in the house after that. He also does laundry, too! I am spoiled!
7. I am super thankful for my kids. God has blessed us so much in so many ways!
8. I am thankful for Mother's Day out so I can get some work done.
9. I am thankful for coffee and sweet tea! (I am about to go get some tea right now!) Yes..I know I should be drinking water.
10. I say this all of the time, but I am so thankful for the health of my family!
Happy Ten Things, Tuesday!
4 comments:
I always love reading your thankful list:) I also love the picture of Easton all ready to swim, it reminds me of Kylee. When it is time to swim she is in full gear immediately even if we aren't swimming for several hours:)
I love reading them too-It helps me focus on the most important things! I love the pic of beautiful Lexi with the sweet tea!! My girls love it too!
Hey Shana! Good to find your blog! Your kids are sooo cute! It is so neat finding people "all grown up" from college!
Kim
thats is too funny about the p.k. lake question!! haha! Its crazy because I would talk to anyone and everyone about my trip if I could (and i'm usually a little reserved lol) so send em my way!
Post a Comment