He has a great swing!
I'm so glad that I was able to go to the tournament and see the "champ" in action!Love,Mom
We brag about him to all our friends down here! He's amazing!
Hey Shana!Good to hear from you! Your fam is so cute! My kids like to play golf - but it's on the Wii!! So proud of Easton - maybe we'll see him on the PGA one day!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He has a great swing!
I'm so glad that I was able to go to the tournament and see the "champ" in action!
Love,
Mom
We brag about him to all our friends down here! He's amazing!
Hey Shana!
Good to hear from you! Your fam is so cute! My kids like to play golf - but it's on the Wii!! So proud of Easton - maybe we'll see him on the PGA one day!
Post a Comment