Friday, May 16, 2008

My Dad: By Easton

Since I posted the information that Easton said about me, I have to post the story that he wrote at school. They had a Dad's night that was very special. This is the story that was posted in the hallway at Easton's school:
My Dad
Me and my dad like to play hockey and sometimes I win and sometimes my dad wins. My mom doesn't play hockey because she is in the bath or on the computer. Me and my dad like to go to BodyWorks and I carry a five pound weight. My mom took a picture of some dumb bells, they are the same as weights. My dad is our coach for t-ball. One guy on our team said his dad was not very nice, but my dad is nice. He is a a good coach and so is his friend Sanders. We have some good guys on our team. Every girl and guy are good except the guy that wasn't very nice. His name is *****( I better not put this on the blog). He has a lot of sliver teeth.

4 comments:

Jill said...

That is too cute!

Sara said...

Aww..what a sweet story!

Anonymous said...

I love it! They always tell everything they know!! Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

So I got a call from my mom yesterday, saying that I received an anonymous gift basket. Naturally, I gave her permission to open it (dont worry, she took a picture of it first so I can see what it looked like) and see who it was from and what it was. All that to say thanks so much!!! That is so thoughtful of you and way sweet! Especially the Nutella! haha