How tall is Mom? 55 inches
How old is Mom? 30
How much does Mom weigh? 20 lbs ( Oh I love this child)
What color is Mom's hair? blonde
What color are Mom's eyes? blue
What is Mom's favorite color? I think blue or red
What is Mom's job? She helps people get new houses and she works for Weatherbee Real Estate
Where does Mom take you for fun? To the carnival
What message do you want to send Mom on Mother's Day? I love her very much and she lets me play my X-Box.
We had a great time in San Antonio with Troy's sister and her family. We went to Sea World, the Alamo, and we stayed on the River Walk. My kids are still talking about the trip.
Troy and Easton on the "Texas Splash Down".
3 comments:
Happy Mother's Day!!!
What a fun trip!! I love the questionare that Easton did. It is so cute!! It is so funny to hear what they think.
How fun!! We just got back Susannah's questionare and she said that I was 28...what a cool kids!!!
I'm so glad that ya'll had a blast at Sea World!!
Post a Comment