Saturday, February 24, 2007

New to the BLOG thing...

I will give this a try so I can keep up with my fellow bloggers. I am sure that some of you will have to give me some tips.

Lexi is home with the Flu and I am so ready for her to get well! Her fever is finally down, but she is soooo fussy! I thought that I would enjoy being a stay at home mom, but after this week I am ready to go back to work! I think I really would enjoy staying home with the kids if they were well. Kudos to all of you that can do that! Maybe one of these days we will win the lottery and I can stay home with them. (oh yea, you have to play it first)

Easton is on his Saturday morning outing with his grandpa. They go the Dairy Queen and eat breakfast and then head out to the ranch to ride 4-wheelers and feed the cows. His favorite cow, Mossie, died a few weeks ago so that has been a little traumatic.

I will get this blog thing figured out so we can all stay in touch. Any helpful tips are greatly appreciated! I have enjoyed reading about all of your kiddos!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm so glad you joined us! I loved the pics of Lexi on her 1st b.day--She is sooo cute!! Sorry she was sick. It brings everyone down when your baby's sick. I have to get out of the house everyday or I go crazy, so I completely understand!